Bank of New York Mellon, N.A.
Nix, Patterson & Roach has been named Interim Lead Counsel in a class action brought by Compsource Oklahoma against Bank of New York Mellon, N.A. ("BNY") relating to BNY's securities lending program. In this capacity, Nix, Patterson & Roach and Compsource seek to recover losses suffered by participants in Defendant's securities lending program who incurred losses relating to BNY's investments in medium-term notes of Sigma Finance, Inc. This litigation is pending in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma.
If you have any questions regarding this litigation, please contact Nix, Patterson & Roach partner Brad Beckworth at 903-645-7333. For copies of relevant pleadings and orders in this litigation, please see below.
Class Period: 01.01.07 -
View Class Action Complaint
View Order Appointing NPR Interim Lead Counsel
View Opinion and Order Denying Defendants' Motion to Transfer Venue
View Opinion and Order Denying Defendants' Motion to Dismiss
View Opinion and Order Denying Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment
- January 6, 2005 - NPR appointed Lead Counsel in Brocade Securities Litigation
- October 4, 2004 - NPR is investigating Vioxx and Merck
- May 13, 2004 - NPR wins motion to dismiss battle for lead plaintiffs in UAXS securities litigation
- April 24, 2004 - Jury Awards $37 million to Victims of Former Lutheran Minister
- April 22, 2004 - Kay’s Kloset awarded $1.2 million by a federal jury
- April 13, 2004 - $1.5 Million Verdict for Death of Arkansas Student
- March 21, 2004 - NPR Wins $700,000.00 Nursing Home Verdict
- November 24, 2003 - NPR Opens New Shreveport, Louisiana Office