Bank of New York Mellon, N.A.
Nix, Patterson & Roach has been named Interim Lead Counsel in a class action brought by Compsource Oklahoma against Bank of New York Mellon, N.A. ("BNY") relating to BNY's securities lending program. In this capacity, Nix, Patterson & Roach and Compsource seek to recover losses suffered by participants in Defendant's securities lending program who incurred losses relating to BNY's investments in medium-term notes of Sigma Finance, Inc. This litigation is pending in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma.
If you have any questions regarding this litigation, please contact Nix, Patterson & Roach partner Brad Beckworth at 903-645-7333. For copies of relevant pleadings and orders in this litigation, please see below.
Class Period: 01.01.07 -
View Class Action Complaint
View Order Appointing NPR Interim Lead Counsel
View Opinion and Order Denying Defendants' Motion to Transfer Venue
View Opinion and Order Denying Defendants' Motion to Dismiss
View Opinion and Order Denying Defendants' Motion for Summary Judgment
- June 26, 2008 - $38.25 Million Deloitte & Touche Settlement Approved
- June 2, 2008 - NPR Settles Brocade Securities Litigation for $160 million
- April 14, 2008 - Nix, Patterson & Roach LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit against Mining Giant Freeport-McMoRan
- March 5, 2008 - DataTreasury Patent Litigation
- February 6, 2008 - NPR announces $38.25 million settlement of claims against Deloitte & Touche, LLP in Delphi Securities Litigation
- February 6, 2008 - Court approves $3.6 million RAC settlement on February 6, 2008
- January 10, 2008 - Court approves $284.1 million partial settlement in Delphi Securities Litigation
- December 5, 2007 - Jury convicts former Brocade VP of Human Resources Stephanie Jensen